Sunday, August 08, 2004

cleveland with the color removed

all in all, frustration seems to be the theme set out by whichever gods are currently throwing things my way. feel as if have been running for a week solid on caffeine, despite fair amounts of sleep. hello? brain? i've been good to you. why do you hate me?
me: brain this is iris
brain: go ahead
me: could you be a bit more alert?
brain: what was that?
me: more alert
brain: sorry, wasn't paying attention. i'm tired. you should sleep now.
me: i've *been* sleeping. what more do you want?
brain: not food.
me: but food is good!
brain: sorry. try again later.
me: wait!
brain: we're sorry, you have reached an automated respose. your brain is not available at the moment. would you like to leave a message?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home